We are having making recompiled u-boot work with AM33 board.
Here is what we are doing:
1. Following points 2-3 from the guide http://variwiki.com/index.php?title=VAR ... inux_SDK_7
to download, patch and compile u-boot.
2. As a result, we are getting MLO and u-boot.img files, however their sizes are larger than the ones supplied on the recovery SD. There are no compilation errors.
3. We then replace MLO and u-boot.img on the recovery SD card.
4. Boot from SD card, flash Linux to NAND.
5. When trying to boot from NAND on the dev kit, the screen immediately goes rainbows and notheing else happens. We tried reading the boot log from a COM port - we see "U-Boot SPL 2013.10-g3bd2c6c (date+time)" and nothing else.
Any idea what may be going wrong?